Monday 28 September 2009

Teamlo

There were six funny guys of teamLo. Benjo, Wawan, Pangsit as lead vocal, Avis as drummer, Bobby as guitar, and Dondot as bassist. First, they were just student of the art school in Solo, central Java. Now, except they are the funny music band, also they have PT. Pabrik Ketawa TeamLo. They are really funny that the song recreated to be the parodi funny song.







I am fans of them about seven years ago since they had first performance in television. But it was just three episodes. I lost them. No information about them in news or tabloid. I think no body know. They showed up again in API - TPI at 2006. I was really like them that I never miss saw their show.





Now, the form of band consist of Wawan, Aa Jimmy (Argo), Kudil, Ade (as vocalists), Avis as drummer, Bobby as guitar, and Dondot as bassist. They are having regularly performance at Inbox SCTV at Monday to Friday on around 9 am.

Go teamlo......

No comments: